Angel Tiger Diamond Painting 5D Diamond Painting Full Diamond Painting Diy Gift Living Room Home Decoration Fashion Classic Figure Decorative Painting Gift 3d Manual Oil Painting Canvas Painting Mural Embroidery Diamond Painting AX2004
Dear friends, welcome to our shop, first of all, I wish you a happy shopping!
Name: 3D DIY Diamond Painting
Material: oil canvas, resin Square masonry
Tools: tweezers, trays, point drills, diamond bags
Dimensions are subject to payment options.
DIY diamond painting steps
Open the box and check the diamond drawing special tool.
2. View the resin diamond colors, arranged in coding order.
3. Open the tape chart above and you will see a number of symbols corresponding to the color code.
4. Resin-set diamonds corresponding to the corresponding color code clips.
5. It is recommended that a set of resin diamonds be completed faster.
6. In order to create a perfect diamond painting, the drawings of each row of symbols are not required to leave a diamond.
7. Cut a good graphic on the drawing and install the sorted array onto the material plane above.
8. The splicing pieces need to be neat and tidy, and there should be no cracks.
9. After a militant, the symbols corresponding to the diamonds on the remaining gaps.
10. To complete a good diamond drawing, place it in the frame you choose (the restaurant does not provide the frame).
DIY diamond painting precautions
1. Please refer to the operation steps.
2. If you don't know what color to use, please refer to the color chart.
3. Assemble the resin diamond pattern. You must take a point in the cutting line and then trim the pieces to ensure the overall effect.
Dear, pay attention! The diamond paintings we sell are semi-finished products that do not include frames! The frame is not included in the package. Only trees need to fill in the diamonds.
This is a diy diamond painting, an unfinished picture that requires you to complete it yourself. All dimensions are measured by hand, so please allow 1-2 cm to be different.
2. Due to differences in light and screen, the color of the item may be slightly different from the picture. Please understand.
1. Resin diamonds are not edible. Do not let children play to avoid accidents such as swallowing.
2. The drawing needs to be kept clean, otherwise the bond strength will be affected. If dirt adheres, they can be affected by low temperature solid iron.
3. The diamond remains tacky.
If you think your home is no different from others, our diamond embroidery will give you a different home decor experience.
With a sequined diamond painting made of resin, Tut's luster is dazzling and sparkling, and it is the unique and most fashionable DIY ornament. There are many styles, styles and styles. I believe there is always one you will like.