These are N95/FFP2 masks. They can be used for general large particle stimuli. Protects against toxic dust, fumes, mists, gases and vapors, including asbestos, silicon dioxide or cotton dust.
Clear vision: The low-key design allows you to see the route and what you are doing. Easy to wear glasses or goggles.
Breathe / speak easily: Breathe and speak normally. You will understand easily in ordinary tones.
Contour fit: The soft metal nosepiece can be tightly adjusted on the bridge of the nose. Non-woven filter material comfortably fits facial features.
Masks need to be worn correctly:Before wearing the mask, you need to wash your hands before you can wear it. The light color is inside and the metal strip is on the top. Don't wear it wrong, it won't protect you.
The mask model and execution standard are printed on the mask, you can buy it according to this: N series is the American standard, KN series is the Chinese standard, FFP series is the European standard, the higher the number, the higher the protection level.
The outer layer of N95 / FFP2 category masks often accumulate a lot of dirt, bacteria and other dirt in the outside air, and the inner layer blocks exhaled bacteria and saliva. Therefore, the two sides cannot be used alternately, otherwise the outer layer will be contaminated Dirt is sucked into the human body when it is directly close to the face and becomes a source of infection. When not wearing the mask, it should be folded into a clean envelope, and the side that is close to the nose and mouth should be folded inward. Do not put it in your pocket or hang it around your neck
1. Anti-fog headband FFP2 grade mask round
2. Hypoallergenic, High filtration, capacity.
3. Elastic ear-loops with no pressure to the ears.
4. Close fit to prevent polluted air from entering.
5. Electrostatic filter material, effectively protect the mask of PM2.5.
Against carbon£¬against odors.
More Carbon Odor Filter.
Direction for use£º
1. Fit the respirator and check leak-ight ness BEFORE en ten ng the contaminated area
2. Wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants.
3. Use the respirator in accordance with applicable health and safety regulations.
4. Discard the respirator and replace with a new one if*the respirator is re roved while in acontaminated area*excessive clogging of the respirator causes breathing dii culty ordiscomfort*the respirator becomes damaged*(for respirators protecting against vapours-thesmell of vapours present becomes detectable.
5. Leave the contaminated area if dizziness£¬ irritation or other distress occurs.
6. Only for single use£¬ No maintenance necessary.Do not store and/or re-use after single use.m Discard the respirator after single use(one shift£¬ maximum) .
7. Keep un-used respirators in their closed box and store in a dry non-contaminated areabetween+2 and+55deg.
Material: non-woven fabric
1 * Anti-fog mask
1. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
2. Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.